I would first like to thank Eunice from Living And Lovin’ for nominating me for my 5th Blog Of The Year 2012 Award. It has been a huge honor to be nominated. I have been using this as an opportunity to thank the people who have been kind and supportive to my blog throughout the year. They are a wonderful group of people with awesome blogs in their own right…so this is kind of a Thank You and Happy Holiday card all rolled into one. (Just so you know, I DO have my 6th star…but I’m doing this one nomination at a time to do justice to the person who has been generous enough to nominate me!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
I hope you take the time to get to know these amazing people whom I’ve had the privilege to get to know over the past few months. Wow…has it really been only 5 months since I started this blog? Amazing. You guys have made me feel so welcome that I feel as though we’ve been hanging out here together forever!
So, without further ado…Here are the next amazing set of bloggers who deserve a little of your time and attention purely because they are beyond awesome!
Jane Sadek– A lovely Christian woman who has a beautifully, ethnically diverse home…and blogs accordingly with snippets of her travel, her faith and her love for family and friends. Did I mention she’s also a poet? I love how interactive and friendly she is…and open to so many different points of view. You’ve got to see the gorgeous pics that go along with some of her stories of her trips! This particular one made me miss being in Asia!
Stephyy- Miss Pretty Little Dreamer, herself… She’s smart, she’s crafty, she has some good recipes…but even better are her hopes for the future! I’m not simply saying this because she’s another Filipina…I’m saying it because she shares it all on her blog. You should check it out!
Wordsurfer- From Cresting The Words. Her knowledge in so many areas is interesting… She’s been going through a lot lately and still finds time to share her thoughts, drop by your blog for visits and work on her book. Her story about her grandmother will touch your heart…she speaks with fank honesty and clarity in her sense of self.
Dace– She writes The Long Way Home. She is so positive and upbeat. She looks for the best in things… Her thoughtful posts and wonderful ideals make her such a very interesting person to read.
Nick- From Shit Talkin’ Nick. He’s one badass dude who says what he thinks, hands out Douche Of The Week awards…and receives the loyalty of many people in the blog world because of his candor. He’s an advocate for keeping children clothed and protecting pets…what’s not to like?
August McLaughlin– Newly Self Published Author and Girl Boner Expert extraordinaire! She’s beautiful (inside and out), talented, an advocate of women… Seriously…What’s not to like? And if you haven’t read any of her Girl Boner Posts…I’ve linked one of them in so that you can check her out!
Marcia Richards– An Author friend who will challenge and inspire you to be the best person you can be. She will challenge you to give of yourself, to take pride in your country…and Ladies…she’ll challenge you not to lose your inner feminine beauty simply because we’ve joined the workforce!
Thank you for inspiring me, challenging me and encouraging me!